Sunday 26 April 2015

Sublime text in "command mode"

 
I really love Sublime Text 3, it's very easy to use and powerful tool at the same time. One of the things that recently started to bother me is "command mode". Some how doing things I have done many times before like selecting word or string multiple times CRTL + D, edit them and quit the selection with ESC which is enabling "command mode". Something has changed in my setup I think, because I'm pretty sure that this did not happen before and for some time I just closed the file and reopened to get back in "insert mode". But after all, the solution was quite simple. i takes you back to "insert mode". Even better, at least in my case where I'm not using this "command mode", simply go to preferences -> settings-user and add following.
"ignored_packages":
[
    "Vintage"
]